- This small Kanzashi flower maker is awsome for adorning accessories, jewelry, ready-to-wear and home decor with beautiful Kanzashi flowers.
DIY Your Flavored Decorations
Simply set, cut and sew to create unique accessories, decorations, and embellishments for scrapbooking and floral gems for any age fashionista.
Accessorize Your Unique Style
Make different Kanzashi flowers to accessorize and embellish, make creating Kanzashi flowers quick and easy with our Kanzashi plates.
Embellish Your Daily Life
Kanzashi is the traditional Japanese art form of folding and stitching fabric petals, design and create Kanzashi flowers to embellish your accessories, make you different.
Make Cloth Art Flower Easily
The template has a uniform size standard, making the flower size more standardized. Light thermoplastic resin, durable and not easily deformed, can be used in all aspects of life.
- The flowers made by template S are 5cm, and those made by template L are 7.5cm.
1. Fold the piece of cloth in half and clip it in the middle of the template. Subtract the excess fabric according to the shape of the template.
2. Thread the seams according to the numerical order on the template.
3. Remove the piece of cloth and pull the thread from one end.
4. So one petal is finished and the next one goes on.
|Product Size||15 × 5cm|
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.